CENTRAL KARELIA LOCATION
CENTRAL KARELIA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY KETI LTD
Central Karelia Development Company KETI Ltd is a business promotion and development company owned by the municipalities of Central Karelia.
Central Karelia is a part of Province of Eastern Finland and North Karelia: three municipalities Town of Kitee, Rääkkylä and Tohmajärvi with a population of around 18 300.
The focus of KETI's activities is on business consultancy services, development project implementation, and regional marketing.
Our basic advisory services are available free of charge for all companies operating in the region, whereas the business development services are targeted at specific industries.
- Company establishment procedures and counselling
- Developing business ideas and operations
- Planning and managing development projects
- Creating co-operation channels
- Searching business partners and clients
- Business premises and industrial sites together with municipalities
- Helping enterprices to get investment and business development support